TRUSSCORE™ PVC Interlocking Liner Panel
TRUSSCORE™ PVC Interlocking Liner Panels have your job covered. Wherever you need a smooth finish that is easy-to-clean, low maintenance, hygienic and/or abuse resistant, TRUSSCORE PVC Sanitary Wall and Ceiling Panel is the answer. Designed to meet your most demanding expectations, these panels exceed modern hygienic construction and statutory building codes, and are transforming construction practices in the United States and Canada.
TRUSSCORE is recommended for all agricultural, industrial, commercial, and residential interior applications:
|• Dairy, Hog, and Poultry Farms||• Car / Truck Washes|
|• Home Ceilings / Wall Panels||• Laboratories|
|• Supermarkets||• Restaurant Kitchens|
|• Riding Stables||• Chemical Processing Plants|
|• Marinas||• Public Bathrooms|
|• Fisheries||• Refrigerated Warehouses|
|• Food Processing Plants||• Schools|
|• Meat Packing Facilities||• Laundromats|
TRUSSCORE PVC Interlocking Liner Panels unique inner truss design provides outstanding spanning capability and rigidity as well as a high strength to weight ratio. TRUSSCORE'S corrosion resistant surface is highly durable and resistant to scratches, moisture, and most chemicals. Lightweight and easy to work with, TRUSSCORE requires no special training or tools to install. TRUSSCORE'S tongue-and-groove interlocking system makes both vertical and horizontal installation quick and easy. TRUSSCORE is safe to work with using normalconstruction practices and thewaste material is recyclable.
- STANDARD WIDTH: 16"
- STANDARD LENGTHS: 8', 10', 12', 16', 20'
- CUSTOM LENGTHS ARE AVAILABLE
- FASTENER DETAIL:
- TRIMS & FLASHING: "J' Trim, Outside Corner, Inside Cove, Base Trim, H-Divider, Inside/Outside Corner
- TRUSSCORE SEALANT: A color matched white neutral cure silicone, that will form a permanent elastic seal after curing with excellent adhesion to TRUSSCORE Panels and most building substrates.
- FLAME SPREAD CLASSIFICATION OF 5 AS PER CAN/ULC S 102.2-10
- CLASS A FIRE RATING, NON-FLAMMABLE
- MEETS CFIA (Canada) AND FDA (U.S.A.) APPROVAL REQUIREMENTS FOR WALLS AND CEILINGS
KEY PRODUCT ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
- INDUSTRY LEADING 1/2" THICK HEAVY WALL DESIGN
- BRIGHT-WHITE CLEAN APPEARANCE
- PRE-PUNCHED NAILING FLANGE
- HIDDEN FASTENERS PROVIDE SMOOTH FINISH
- HIGHLY RESISTANT TO MOISTURE AND MOST CHEMICALS
- VIRTUALLY MAINTENANCE FREE - JUST WIPE IT CLEAN
- INNER TRUSS DESIGN FOR RIGIDITY AND HIGH STRENGTH
- LIGHTWEIGHT, EASY TO INSTALL INTERLOCKING DESIGN
- SUPPORTS ATTIC INSULATION LOADS
- COST EFFECTIVE COMPARED TO OTHER MATERIALS
- CAN BE USED FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION OR RETROFIT
- IDEAL REPLACEMENT FOR CONVENTIONAL WALL SYSTEMS
PERFECT ALTERNATIVE TO::
- PAINTED DRYWALL
- TILED CONCRETE
- LIGHTWEIGHT PVC SIDING
- STAINLESS STEEL PANELING