Well-drawn greenhouse plans are key when building your own hobby greenhouse. Free do-it-yourself greenhouse plans can be found with a simple online search. But before you make a decision on your greenhouse design, create a budget, do some serious planning, and ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have a good spot to put a greenhouse?
- Based on this location, what’s the size going to be?
- Are there any property setback rules?
- What materials am I going to use to build it?
- What systems will I need?
If you are planning on going the DIY route, Click here for some great information and helpful resources at My Greenhouse Plans.